Run With Less
A blog about my running, weight loss and simplicity journey.
I don’t claim to be an expert, just sharing my own experiences in the hope that it can help others.
A quick summary of my journey from couch to marathon runner:
- Entered Great North Run with my Dad to celebrate his 60th Birthday.
- Discovered meditation. Went onto meditate for 365 days in a row.
- Started running.
- Simplified my life.
- I lost 4 stone.
- Shaved an hour off my half marathon time.
- Ran my first marathon in 3:48:14.
- I run to inspire my daughter.
- Sharing my story to help others.
Want to read in more detail?
Read a full detailed breakdown of the steps taken in the ‘My Journey‘ blog post linked below: